Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pumpkin Farm Round 2

Like I said, we love the fall:) We went to Lincoln, NE for the weekend to visit Lindsay and John and head to Roca Berry Farms (insanely huge and fun dream pumpkin farm). Gabe and I had a blast....mainly watching our son enjoy every part of the day.

He was old enough to get a hand stamp:)

He thinks he can lift heavy objects and take them home.

The best moment of my day! Such a thrill seeker. He wanted to go down on his belly-over and over.




 I felt sorry for the goat. He survived Gabriel's loving attention.


Of course there were breaks for snacks.

Rose is his favorite friend right now. She watches over him and tolerates Gabriel's need to hold hands at all times:) He asks for "Rothe" on a regular basis.

Hayride!


(Evidence of a fun filled day.)



1 comment:

  1. ohh Anna! I laugh and laugh everytime I see the pic/video of little Gabe falling asleep while eating! Just too funny to me! He is ALL boy!
    So do you not just love how so many wonderful women are all pregnant together right now??? You, Maria, Tricia (which is the best trio of them all!!) Me, Lauri, Maggie Nelms, etc, etc!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete