Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"You have a very active baby"....

This is what every nurse and doctor has said about our baby when trying to catch a heartbeat or during an ultrasound. Now I just warn them ahead of time that they may have a hard time finding the babe. It is crazy how much I feel this little one moving now. I seriously think somedays its doing Tae-Bo. I am getting constant punching and kicking, which makes my day to day life so much more entertaining....especially when its in the ribs or the bladder! Its incredible though. I love it b/c its those little constant reminders that there is a baby person in there! Gabe gets jealous because he can't feel it as much, and often times when he tries to catch it the baby will suddenly stop moving:p
One of the coolest parts of it all is that for a couple months now, when I go to Mass, the baby will inevitably start kicking after I receive Christ in the Eucharist. Call it ironic but Gabe and I agree that it only makes sense that babies, the purest of souls can recognize its creator:)
Looking forward to meeting the face behind all this activity inside!

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to see you experience the baby move...i'm so happy for you. Isn't it the most incredible and powerful thing ever? hahaha - they told me with both children that the babies were very active...and then i got Nicholas who is the most docile child and Christiana who has been sleeping for the past 7 weeks. Who knows! ; )

    ReplyDelete