Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nanna and Nanna


I was so blessed to have my mother come and stay with me after the baby came. I didn't want her to leave. There is nothing like a mother's care. I always feel like all is right with the world when I am with her. I also got to catch up on some much needed sleep as she bonded with her new grandson:)

Nanna Gennie came soon after (my mother-in-law) which was an incredible blessing. She did a lot of cooking, cleaning, and holding the baby. She calls him "Gabey Baby" :) It was so wonderful to have the help, love, and support of our mothers.....but especially to share our new pride and joy with them. These women are who gave us the qualities to be the parents we will become. Their strength, patience, and unconditional love has gotten us here. Now it is our turn to pass that along to our children. We thank God deeply for them. And we also thank them now that our son wants to be held all the time.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment