Monday, May 11, 2009

Spontaneous Photo Shoot:)









This was little G.I. Joe's first photo shoot. Our dear friend, Christina came over one night to show me pics of a wedding she just took pictures for, and it turned into a fun little baby shoot session in our living room. These are the photos I will pull out when I need to embarrass him in front of his girlfriends;) He is just so precious and each day he changes so much. I value these photos incredibly because the sweet sweet infant days are so brief...

3 comments:

  1. hee heeeeeeee!!!! LOVE IT! i want to squeeze him and then kiss his little lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and Gabe!! He is soo precious! LOVE the pics that Christina took! How fun! I hope the newborn days are going well! You'll have to let me know Anna when you wake up in a puddle of milk one night. hehehehe :)
    Love,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Katherine is hilarious. looking at those pictures is like drinking sweet nectar. he is scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete