Sunday, March 13, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

We woke up early and and all gathered in one room to wait for the okay to go see if Santa came. I will never how precious my little boy looked as he got a glimpse of Christmas morning...

The fun started early and didn't end!
Boys may not ever grow out of trains...
Santa brought the right gift in his stocking. He didn't even want to open the other presents. He played all day with these.
And made time for a tea party with Aunt Gi, Aunt Grace, and pudding.
He found this gift in the Bluegrass room that Santa brought:)


Phew! He likes them:)
My happiness was watching him with these all day. Its incredible how easily joy comes to you when you have children. I am so lucky to be his mom.
Got to sneak away with Ange and Joe for Christmas Day mass and pipe time:) Meet Sherlock Hemlock.
Christmas Evening feast:
Christmas day pajamas from Nanna and Papa and a piano lesson:)

I wish the joy of Christ's birth, and the joy that he allows on this day could spread throughout the year. I would take a day like this over and over again. 













No comments:

Post a Comment