Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pregnancy at 6 months

I was hoping I would be better at documenting this pregnancy. Not so much. I think the Thanksgiving picture and this picture were the only ones I took of my growing belly. I have millions of words I wish I could just have transferred to paper for our little one to read one day. With each day I get more excited for their arrival. This was at Christmas time - 6 months pregnant. Besides the first few months of nausea it has been a really good pregnancy and I cannot complain. This baby has been good to me:)


I have so much blogging to catch up on. I guess I always wait to have an hour when I can focus but who am I kidding? That never happens. My business takes up most of my free time:(

At this point in my pregnancy I didn't see too many differences between the two.
However, cravings were different. Fast food fries and burgers seemed to be pretty common with Gabriel but this baby has given me some pretty strong cravings for either really salty or sweet foods(specifically chocolate molten lava cake). It's not good! I lived on popsicles when I was nauseous and now torwards the end here, I don't have much room in my stomach anymore so I may revert back to fruit and popsicles like I did with Gabriel:) These things seem minor now, but I want to remember them someday..



1 comment:

  1. Loved catching up on your blogs! You are such a cute pregnant lady! Can you imagine next Christmas with two!?!?! It is going to be double the fun!

    ReplyDelete